4/11/08

Little One...


Ok, ok...I know what you are thinking. It looks like there are weeds on my counter. Negative.....these are THE FIRST flowers that Jack has ever picked himself, and given to his "Mae Mae"...(that is how it sounds when he says Momma...sometimes). And I also realize that this picture is a little dark....sorry to all of you photographers...






More importantly, yesterday......ah yesterday... my child has now decided that he no longer needs his morning nap. That's fine. He is 15 months old, he should be taking just one long nap per day, correct? WRONG. He now sleeps for one hour per day. That's right...ONE. Now, for myself, this is very shocking to my system and scheduling. It's a good thing that I am so flexible. So, for the past 15 months, he has slept 3-4 hours per day, napwise. Any mom will tell you that this is the time that we shower, fold laundry, go to the bathroom, try to sit down for five minutes, etc....Now that I have an hour to work with, I must be more efficient than before..:)
Toddlers, they are just so much fun.....but they will always, ALWAYS keep you guessing.

(by the way, he is wearing his Phillies overalls---East Coast Rules).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a great picture of him! love ya, andrew

Anonymous said...

you are not flexible- don't be a hoe! crazy girl

Kate said...

Such pretty weeds! Look at that cute boy and his curls.

Anonymous said...

Dear darling daughter, I appreciate your opinion of yourself as being flexible, however think you need to re-eval!! Love you though!! Absolute cutie with the blonde curls and sparkling eyes!! Nana