5/3/08

More firsts.....



The first picture of KDS photography that I have ever posted on my blog. (Kate you are fantastic!!!!)




The first time Ollie woke up at our house and didn't cry. (we now watch Oliver on Fridays when his mommy works...fun times).







The first time that the boys went hiking together to spend some quality time in Arkansas. (Andrew actually had this whole week off and it was the first time we ever stayed home. We were going to take a cruise...but, nevermind....)





The first time Andrew got to go to the zoo with all of the Schmickles--meaning, nephews, nieces, Kate, Jack, and myself.









The first time that I walked into our playroom and something was coming out of Jack's diaper and was on our carpet. (I do not ever want to talk about that one...) (however, it was all properly cleaned up).

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a fun week! Especially that last one. I need to send you an "Eli special" zoo picture for you to have as a record of Andy's attendance at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

keep the posts up. i love to read them at the end of the day and see what new picture you found. love ya, andrew