3/6/08

Old and New








I really like going through the old pics.....technically the one where Jack is shirtless was on 3-30 last year---it was just too cute!!

The other picture is right before swimming. (Jack is holding his new singing helicopter from Grammie---Andrew's mom)....aahhh swimming--how does it always fall on snow-storm day??? Well, we were smart today--thursday---we, as in Cora, Lena, Jack, and myself, went for a pre-swim swim. (sorry that looks incorrect, but you get the idea). Since the Jackster and I have been on the East Coast, we missed two Fridays, but only one lesson....why??--because of the SNOW. Isn't it springtime yet?

Anywho.....swim update. I believe we are caught up from the week we missed. Jack can now be completely dunked and I let go of him for about two seconds and he kicks his little legs to the top. It is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. I was afraid he would scream because I literally do not hold him for a couple of seconds---it sounds worse than it really is---it is just crazy how they automatically just start kicking to the top!

If we don't get snowed out tomorrow, I believe we will get this on video....so all the grandparents can see the fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see it!

kspt1999 said...

Adorable little guy! He has grown so much.