2/7/08

13 months--yesterday...




I cannot believe Jack is 13 months!! Other moms have always told me that time flies....but it really, really does.

It is crazy to think about what has happened over the past 13 months and even before that. Once you are pregnant and have a baby, it is hard to remember the times before you were pregnant. (really, your mind just turns into a blur...the baby sucks it right out of you..:) As in, I can't even believe that it has been over nine months since I was working in an office. I am so thankful that Andrew is working and I get to run around with Jack. Those moms who work are amazing!

I have really been reflecting on 2007. People come and go.....friends always shift, but not in a bad way. Babies just change everything. That is what I have learned. But, the most important thing is family and learning to always be flexible. Well, trying to always be flexible. And friends are also important and communication. Basically, there are many important things, but the most important is being flexible and not sweating the small stuff. (i know some of you are smiling at this because i do tend to get worked up over the small stuff) I am a work in progress.

1 comment:

kspt1999 said...

Look at the cute guy and how much he's grown in the last 13 months.

Flexible, huh? I'll have to look up the definition of that one. :)