1/29/08

Great things....

I love Missouri in January because it is usually 65 degrees for at least 3 days in a row.

I love my child who has now decided he is above his bottles...all of them, as in, all liquids are consumed through his straw sippie cup. (FINALLY!!!)

I love how I can go take a walk at the end of January with Jack and the Lale's are only 2 seconds away....and Tara is home in the mornings so we can harass her.

I love how my child is such a good sleeper...during the day and at night!!---sorry other moms...:)

I love how my windows are open in my house for the second day in a row so we can kill any germs from the PARTAY---sorry anyone who might be sniffly..

I love how my husband comes home from work, helps with Jack, and lets me go to Starbucks to vent with a girlfriend any day of the week....thanks babe!!

Lastly, I love how it took me so long to realize that when I write stuff down, it feels much better!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the positivity!
-andy